MVRDV zoekt een:
THIS IS US
MVRDV is a globally leading architecture and urbanism practice based in Rotterdam with offices in Shanghai, Paris & Berlin. Founded by Winy Maas, Jacob van Rijs and Nathalie de Vries in 1993, we create social, innovative, realistic, green and remarkable architecture for a changing world. We believe that our work makes the world a better place by realizing dreams that actively contribute to global urgencies. We are a dynamic, ambitious and growing organization with currently 250 staff.
- 2-4 years of proven experience in relevant positions.
- A degree in a relevant field of study: Interior architect or Architect with interior affinity.
- Strong knowledge and experience in materialization and detailing.
- Experience with working on commercial and/or public buildings.
- Excellent design and graphic skills with ability to communicate ideas clearly.
- Ability to act as a contact person with producers and suppliers.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with AutoCad, Revit and Rhino is an asset.
- Knowledge of MVRDV’s work, theory and methodology is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
Go to mvrdv.com/jobs and fill in the online form and upload your motivation letter, CV and recommendation (preferably as PDF no larger than 5mb).
For questions, call our HR department +31 (0) 10 477 2860