AMBITIOUS INTERIOR DESIGNER
HDVL Designmakers zoekt een:
HDVL DESIGNMAKERS is growing rapidly. Different international projects are running simultaneously. These projects need to be designed and managed. We’re looking for somebody who can work independently on multiple big projects at the same time.
In addition, it’s important the projects are designed at a high aesthetic level and that you will proactively ensure this kind of level during the execution of the project. You will contribute to the documentation of the final design and you will present this design to our clients.
Our team isn’t that big, so your role in our organisation is important. Together we work towards a greater, bigger and brighter future for our firm.
Skills needed for this role include
- Your education is architecture or interior design at university level
- 3 to 7 years of work experience in a similar position
- Experience with design processes and client relations
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing), fluent in Dutch is an asset
- Able to think on a conceptual level and translate this into practical ideas
- Good communication skills with a sensibility for commerce
- Used to work autonomously, being outspoken about your thoughts
- Ambitious inquisitive nature with a sense of humour, connected to current developments
- Good planning skills and the ability to keep an overview with multiple projects
- Concepting narration and 3d thinking skills
- Sketchup, AutoCad and basic rendering on any package
- Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Microsoft Office (powerpoint, excel, word)
- General computer knowledge
We’re offering a fulltime job. Our working atmosphere is exciting, intense, but also very flexible. We’re not interested in freelancers.
If you feel you have the necessary personal and technical skills and more importantly the drive and determination, we would like to hear from you! Please contact Lotte, at Lotte@hdvldesignmakers.com