Cityförster zoekt een:
CITYFÖRSTER is an international partnership of architects and urban planners. Our work ranges from strategic masterplanning to the design and building of residential, educational and mixed-use buildings.
Our Rotterdam team comprises of about ten young and driven professionals from a variety of backgrounds. They work alongside people from our global network every day on projects that improve the quality of life in cities and make our urban environments greener and more appealing. We challenge ourselves to push boundaries, find smart solutions, and address social, environmental and economic issues from a spatial perspective.
CITYFÖRSTER Rotterdam is currently looking for
a highly motivated architect with a strong design bias together with experience of delivering projects at the highest level
What value will you add?
- Drawing on your professional expertise and wide-ranging interests, you will develop creative plans and visions at various scales and level of detailing for our domestic and international clients. You successfully combine an extraordinary talent for design with a knack for finding high-impact and sustainable solutions
- In each new project, you are able to convey your enthusiasm for your innovative designs to others. This is the easy part, since at this stage you have listened carefully to their needs and ideas and have successfully translated these into a strong and innovative design.
- Managing multidisciplinary project teams with a clear goal in mind, you can achieve maximum results by understanding, and keeping track of, the various interests involved. You are supported in this process by your professional expertise, ability to find alternative solutions, and talent for teamwork.
- You enjoy working on multiple projects and you switch easily between different projects, phases, drawings, scales and information levels
- You have won a number of high-end competitions and have been (partly) responsible for several realized and published projects on a medium to large scale. Your reports and presentations are brief and concise, beautiful, and persuasive.
- Master’s degree in Architecture (education with a solid technical base)
- Extraordinary graphic and design talent
- Eye for detail and a taste for elegance
- At least 6 years of professional experience
- Excellent and proven detailing skills, experience in renowned offices
- Previous and proven experience in realizing projects
- Strong ArchiCAD skills
- Fluent in English & Dutch (German and French are assets)
- Pro-active, flexible, and good team player.
What can you expect from us?
You will be given the freedom to use your talent and creativity and apply your expertise to drive our firm’s growth.
Depending on your background and experience, we will make you an offer appropriate for this position and commensurate with your knowledge and experience.
How to apply
Please send you application with motivation, CV, portfolio (max. 10mb) and references to email@example.com with the subject “application Architect/Rotterdam”