XML zoekt een:
For our Amsterdam based office we are looking for talented and motivated architecture students that are eager to learn and want to participate in designing ambitious projects. As an intern at XML you will be part of a creative and international team that puts itself at the forefront of architectural innovation.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite;
- Knowledge of Archicad is appreciated;
- Render skill are appreciated;
- Self-motivated and confident in a fast moving, dynamic environment;
- Proficient in English;
- We require our interns to be enrolled in an educational program. We cannot hire non-students for these positions.
What we offer:
- Being part of an open en welcoming team of ambitious architects and designers;
- The opportunity to contribute to both housing projects and unique cultural buildings;
- Being involved in many levels of our projects, from concept to detail
A daily lunch is offered by the office.
XML is an office for architecture, urbanism and research. The office is fuelled by a research-driven approach that turns a careful analysis of a project’s core challenges into the driving force of design.
Projects range from residential buildings to masterplanning and from mixed use buildings to villa’s and cultural projects. XML has received numerous awards and honors including two first prizes in the pan European architecture prize Europan. The office was a finalist for the Prix de Rome prize, the largest Dutch state prize for Architects under 40. The work of XML was part of the main exhibition of the 14th International Architecture Biennial in Venice. XML published the book PARLIAMANT that has since become a standard for looking at the architecture of spaces of political assembly.
How to apply:
Send your cv and portfolio (PDF max 10 MB) to: email@example.com with the subject ‘Application Internship’.