PRJCT WRKS B.V. zoekt een:
We are PRJCT WRKS, a growing project management company based in Amsterdam, specialized in creating top of the line interiors for renowned international brands and design studios around the globe.
We manage projects in a broad spectrum of architectural contexts from single construction projects to global retail roll-outs and everything in between. That’s what we do best. Servicing clients build their envisioned interiors by uniting forces and committing to a strict budget and timeline disciplinary.
For our department we’re looking for an experienced drafts person (m/v/x) with 2-3 year’s experience and who has the ambition to develop him/herself. The position offers you the opportunity to lay the ground works for store development and office projects for global brands and clients. The programs we work with are Vectorworks, SketchUp, AutoCAD and Adobe CS.
You are able to work with a large degree of independency and are not afraid to speak your mind and when you do this is with clarity. You are proficient in both English and Dutch (written and spoken) and familiar with keeping client relations on a high level both from a design and drafting point of view as well as from a commercial perspective. You need to have a keen eye for design and architecture to use this for both client and projects benefit, always solution driven and never afraid of a challenge. Revit, Vectorworks, Autocad, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-up amongst others need to be part of your lingo, but more importantly a degree in normality and basic intelligence is an absolute must.
Why Should You Apply?
- Steep learning curve
- Professional development through training and study
- Step into an ambitious and fun environment where clarity and honesty counts
- Great projects for leading brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Asics, VanMoof, Calvin Klein and Coef.
- Lots of independence and responsibility
- A good salary + holiday fee
- Great balance between work and private life.
- Write us an email with your cover letter and resume asap to email@example.com
- In your letter tell us about your experience and ambitions and share your port-folio.
- Wait for an invitation……..or a rejection, sorry
- Have a formal but fun interview and take it from there…….