FABRICations zoekt een:
FABRICations is looking for talented architecture intern(s) to start immediately. Our office designs resilient (landscape) architecture, urban plans and regional strategies worldwide. In recent years, the firm has grown from pioneer to authority when it comes to design and research for healthy urbanization with topics such as energy transition, climate adaptation, circularity and regional metabolism.
The profile we’re looking for consists of:
- Good working proficiency in English, Dutch speaking preferred
- Enrolled in university or in between studies
- Valid work permit (If applicable)
- Preferable availability of minimum six months
- Superb conceptual, graphic and design talent
- Confidence in a complex, ambitious, international environment
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign) and experience with Rhinoceros and/or ArchiCAD.
We offer challenging design projects on different scales all over the world. The atmosphere in our office is informal, open and breaths an inspiring creative team spirit. In addition to this the office will cover internship compensation (incl. lunch). If you have developed interests from a varied perspective, are able to think independently and work on different scale levels, we assume you will fit very well in our ambitious office.
Suitably qualified applicants can send their CV and a comprehensive portfolio (max. 7mb) to Lennart Brouwer: email@example.com. Please mention ‘Architecture Internship’ in the subject box.