Aroundtown Management NL B.V. zoekt een:
Aroundtown SA is a real estate company with a focus on income generating quality properties with value-add potential in central locations in top tier cities primarily in Germany and the Netherlands.
The planning and design are done internally to provide the asset its capital appreciation.
Aroundtown SA is looking for an Architect for its office based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Qualities and skills
The applicant should have:
- Completed master’s in Architecture or Construction Engineering
- Good understanding of Dutch building regulations.
- Experienced with the municipalities and building permit process
- Good knowledge of Revit and BIM.
- Excellent coordination and communication skills.
- Very good command of the Dutch language [mother tongue];
- be able to navigate into complex projects, with different stakeholders and technical constraints
- have knowledge of construction techniques and detailing skills
- Should have In-depth knowledge of materials, costs, techniques, and innovations related to architecture and design.
- Sustainability approach in construction is a plus
- be able to understand design brief and translate them into plans, elevations, perspectives, 3D images
- efficient in fast paced environment
- be creative, multitasking
- Team player, proactive attitude and problem-solving skills are a must
- Autonomy, rigor, organization
- In possession of a driver’s license.
AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe CS and MS Office is a must, Revit is a plus
Education and experience:
- have a degree or a foreign equivalent in Architecture or Construction engineering
- Only candidates with an EU permit, preferably living in the Netherlands will be considered for this role
- your application should include; CV, portfolio of your best works, motivation letter
What we offer:
A nice, young and dynamic working environment
25 Days paid holiday
Interested? Please contact Olivia Kaynan firstname.lastname@example.org