FABRICations zoekt een:
FABRICations is looking for talented architecture intern(s) to join our team in Amsterdam.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Enrolled in University or in between studies
- Valid work permit
- Preferable availability of six months
- Strong conceptual, graphic and design talent
- Confident in 3D modeling and preferably rendering
- Proficiency in Rhinoceros and Adobe Suite, knowledge of Vectorworks and Archicad is a pre
- Fluent in written and spoken English and preferably Dutch
- Confidence working in a complex, international environment
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer working on challenging design projects on different scales all over the world. The atmosphere in our office is informal, open and breaths an inspiring creative team spirit. If you would like to know more about our work check www.fabrications.nl for more information.
FABRICations is an award winning design practice involved in the design of resilient cities. We produce architectural design, urban plans and regional strategies for sustainable urban development. The office is led by Eric Frijters and Olv Klijn and consists of an international team of designers and researchers. Over its ten year history, the office has become a leading reference for Urban Metabolism research, carrying out projects and publications in multiple international context
If you developed interests from a varied perspective, are able to think independently and work on different scale levels, we assume you will fit very well in our ambitious office. If you are willing to join our office in Amsterdam for an internship, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to include in the attachments a copy of your CV and a compact portfolio [max 7MB].