URBANIST PROJECT LEADER
Güller Güller architecture urbanism zoekt een:
Güller Güller architecture urbanism is looking for an EXPERIENCED PROJECT LEADER for one of the most strategic urban development projects in the city Luxembourg and for our multiple projects in France.
The position is for a multi-year employment with the goal of a long-term collaboration.
Start of work: from November/December 2022 or asap in our Rotterdam office, NL.
Güller Güller is an internationally operating urban and architectural design firm in charge of a series of strategic and emblematic urban development projects in France, Luxembourg and Switzerland. The office distinguishes itself by its working method in interdisciplinary design teams and its large spectrum of projects, reaching from strategic planning to architecture and the realization of public spaces.
We offer you an outstanding opportunity to get involved in our international long term urban planning projects, within an inspiring office environment amidst a very ambitious and professional team, and with plenty of possibilities to develop your professional capacities.
You will be leading a multidisciplinary design team in all phases of our projects (urban masterplanning, quality management and implementation). You will be working in the design and operational phases of the most important and environmentally innovative project of the City of Luxembourg, the realization of a new urban and particularly green district for 7000 inhabitants on the Kirchberg plateau.
You have at least 5-7 years of working experience as project leader on medium and large scale urban projects (preferably in a French speaking context) and you:
- are experienced in the design, coordination and project management of complex urban development projects, as well as in the quality management during the operational phases of such projects
- are experienced in leading a design team, with ample responsibility
- have project management skills and excellent communication skills in external contacts with the client as well as with our project partners in interdisciplinary teams
- have great design skills and creativity
- are passionate for an integral and interdisciplinary design process
- contribute to an excellent working atmosphere, are enthusiast and rigorous
- are skilled in communicating in French
- are proficient in Autocad, ADOBE CS, and Office
- experience with working in BIM/CIM environments is a plus
Application (motivation letter, CV, references, portfolio) to be sent to
For more information please contact Mathis Güller (+31 10 270 95 00).