Güller Güller architecture urbanism zoekt een:
Güller Güller architecture urbanism is looking for an experienced SENIOR ARCHITECT FOR THE DESIGN-DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION PLANNING of our international architectural projects in the city of Luxembourg, Bordeaux and in Switzerland.
The position is for a multi-year employment with the goal of a long-term collaboration.
Start of work: from January 2023 or asap in our Rotterdam office, NL.
Güller Güller is an internationally operating architecture and urban design firm in charge of a series of emblematic building projects in France, Luxembourg and Switzerland, fulfilling the role of exemplary key projects within our long term urban masterplans. We aim at designing and building innovative and sustainable, high quality living and working environments.
We offer you an opportunity to get involved in the core of our international building projects, which we all accompany until realization. In our team, you will be RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONCEPTUAL AND DETAILED DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF PROJECTS during all phases of design development, detailed design, tendering and building. As such you will be joining the development of a 20’000m2 mixed use building in Luxembourg (starting January 2023), a 10’000m2 educational building in Bordeaux (both in wood structure), and several buildings in the heart of an urban transformation project in Kriens, Switzerland.
We offer you an inspiring office environment amidst a very ambitious and professional team, and with plenty of possibilities to develop your professional capacities.
You have at least 5-10 years of working experience as senior architect in the conceptual and detail design and implementation planning of medium and large scale building projects (preferably in a French and/or German speaking context) and you:
- have great design and technical detailing skills, creativity and a solid experience in the development of housing and mixed-use typologies
- are experienced in all phases of the building process and keen to have ample responsibility in the conceptual and detailed design, elaboration of tender documents and visas / quality control during the execution phase
- have a thorough know-how of sustainable building techniques (a.o. wood structure) and regulation
- have management and communication skills in external contacts with the client and collaborate at ease with the technical engineering team on a daily basis
- contribute to an excellent working atmosphere, are independent, enthusiastic and rigorous
- are comfortable to work in French and/or German
- are proficient in Autocad, ADOBE CS, and Office
- experience with working in BIM (Revit) is a plus
Application (motivation letter, CV, references, portfolio) to be sent to
For more information please contact Mathis Güller (+31 10 270 95 00).