Communications and Social Media Manager
LOLA landscape architects zoekt een:
How would you share our projects with the world? How would you communicate the mission of LOLA?
LOLA is an international office for landscape architecture and research, based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. We’re looking for that someone who can help us up our social media and communications game: a Communications and Social Media Manager to handle our online and offline media, and communications between the LOLA and the world.
Who we are looking for
- Your education is in (landscape) architecture, urban design, journalism, marketing, communication or similar. In one of these fields, you have at least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- You have extensive proven experience with social media and are aware of the latest trends. You are ahead of the game.
- You have an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written. Good command of Dutch is preferred, but not required.
- You have graphic skills (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and Première Pro).
- You are independent, proactive and precise. You are well organized and a good planner.
- You have good social and communication skills.
- You feel at home in an international working environment.
What you will be doing
- As a Communications and Social Media Manager, you will work closely with the PR-team of LOLA. Together you’ll manage the Social Media Plan.
- You take care of weekly campaigns and daily stories on the various online platforms, from creating content to posting and monitoring. Content creation involves moving media (Adobe Première Pro).
- You enrich and improve our social media strategy with your own insights and input. You provide planning and organization for all online and offline communication.
- You will maintain and monitor the performance of our website (WordPress, SEO and Analytics), by creating new content for project pages and updating the office pages with new vacancies en profiles of new employees.
- You will manage and update our online profiles across the several platforms.
- You will manage our project portfolios, keeping them organized and up-to-date (Adobe Indesign).
- You will manage our connections to blogs and written press, including writing copy and making image selections.
- You occasionally support Business Development and Office Management.
What we offer
- A contract for 24 – 40 hours per week.
- A dynamic position within our growing office.
- Interesting and relevant work in a rapidly developing branch.
- An opportunity to develop and grow a career in a leading office.
- A competitive salary and good benefits.
- An amazing office in the heart of Rotterdam.
- Finally, we offer you a pleasant and collegial working environment in our team of about 40 colleagues.
Do you fit in our team? Then send us your application letter, CV and portfolio (max. 10 mb) to: email@example.com. For more information about the vacancy, please contact Kim van Tussenbroek at +31(0)10-414 1368.