Senior Exhibition Designer
Tom Postma Design zoekt een:
Tom Postma Design (TPD) is an international design studio based in Amsterdam, specialised in designing permanent and temporary art-related spaces. Our diverse clients include art fairs, museums, cultural institutions, events, galleries and also private individuals.
No matter what scale, our vision remains the same: our designs always serve art and never compete with it. We strive for the optimal presentation of art and art objects in space.
Please visit www.tompostmadesign.nl to find out about our clients, our team and our award winning projects.
We are looking for a Senior Exhibition Designer to join our team: A strong creative talent with a collaborative approach and an affinity for arts.
- Develop ambitious designs and generate original creative concepts
- Carry out relevant tasks, across all phases of the design process, in both collaborative and autonomous settings
- Successfully manage client and all collaborative relationships, including direct communication and presentations
- Lead project teams, facilitating a collaborative design process
- Uphold the company DNA across all projects
Skills & Experience:
- Masters’ qualification (or equivalent) in Interior Design, Architecture or a related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within exhibition design or cultural projects (at least 4 years of experience in a creative studio environment)
- Competency in ArchiCAD and the Adobe Suite
- Demonstrated experience with working on projects from concept to completion
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- You have a Dutch working permit and you live in the Netherlands
What do we offer?
- Fun and friendly, non-hierarchal, international working environment
- State-of-the-art clients and projects at an international, high-quality level.
- Opportunity to travel as part of the job
- A commensurate employment package.
If you feel the vacancy matches you and your profile please submit a cover letter, CV and PDF portfolio no later than March 24th 2023 (10MB or less) to firstname.lastname@example.org