SENIOR PROJECT ARCHITECT
Güller Güller architecture urbanism zoekt een:
Güller Güller architecture urbanism is looking for an experienced PROJECT ARCHITECT for the design development and execution planning of our international architectural projects in Luxembourg, France and Switzerland.
The aim is a multi-year employment and a long-term collaboration.
Start of work: from December 2023 or asap in our Rotterdam office, NL.
Güller Güller is an internationally operating architecture and urban design firm in charge of a series of emblematic and exemplary building projects in France, Luxembourg and Switzerland, which are part of the long term urban redevelopment projects which we lead in the same cities. We aim at designing and building innovative and sustainable, high quality living and working environments capable of setting the standard for the surrounding developments.
We offer you an opportunity to get involved in the core of our international building projects, which we all accompany until realisation (complete design-and-build mission). We offer you an inspiring office environment amidst a very ambitious and professional team, and with plenty of possibilities to develop your professional capacities.
You will be RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONCEPTUAL AND DETAILED DESIGN AND FOLLOWING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF PROJECTS and will be LEADING A MULTIDISCIPLINARY DESIGN TEAM during all phases of design development, detailed design, tendering and construction. You will namely be working on the development of a 25’000m2 mixed use building in Luxembourg (definitive design starting January 2024), as well as several buildings in the heart of our urban transformation project in Kriens, Switzerland (start foreseen in 2024).
You have at least 5-10 years of working experience as senior architect/project leader in the conceptual and detailed design and construction planning of medium and large scale architectural projects, preferably in a French (and German) speaking context and you:
- are skilled in communicating in French
- are experienced in the design, coordination and project management of complex building projects (preferably in the development of housing and mixed-use typologies), as well as in the quality control during the construction phase
- are experienced in leading a design team, with ample responsibility, within the office as well as in the multidisciplinary design team and in the external contacts with the client
- are experienced in all phases of the building process in the conceptual and detailed design, elaboration of tender documents and visas / quality control during the execution phase
- have a thorough know-how of sustainable building technologies and regulation
- contribute to an excellent working atmosphere, are enthusiast and rigorous
- are proficient in Autocad, ADOBE CS, and Office
- experience with working in BIM (Revit) is a plus
Application (motivation letter, CV, references, portfolio) to be sent to
For more information please contact Mathis Güller (+31 10 270 95 00).