Public space designer
Felixx zoekt een:
Felixx is an international award-winning landscape architecture firm that is strongly committed to climate challenges. Founded in 2014, Felixx has grown steadily into an enthusiastic team of 35 designers and researchers. We aspire growth, expand our expertise and extend the boundaries of our professional endeavors.
Felixx is looking for a public space designer with 3-5 years of experience in a similar agency to join our team.
Are you an ambitious designer with strong graphic skills, who is experienced in working on high end public realm and mixed-use projects?
- strong design skills with experience in delivering landscape projects of varying scale from concept through to refined design
- a genuine interest in climate change and nature inclusivity
- completed training as a landscape architect / graduate architects/urban planners with relevant experience are invited to apply
- 3-5 years of work experience (or more) in a design agency
- good command of Vectorworks or similar, Adobe CS, experience with Rhino is an added value
- good communication skills in Dutch and/ or English (oral and written)
- an open, proactive and team-oriented work attitude
- available at least 32 hours a week
- preferably living in the Rotterdam region
- the opportunity to actively contribute to climate challenges through research, design and realization
- a creative working environment with an international team of design talent
- the opportunity to work on projects both in the Netherlands and internationally
- a job with growth opportunities and room for personal input and development
- joint lunches and fun drinks and team excursions
- a competitive salary with pension scheme
Felixx is located on the Lloydpier in Rotterdam, close to the city center and attached to the roots of Rotterdam, the harbor. Our team is a diverse blend of talented individuals from various backgrounds and nationalities, fostering a pleasant and inclusive work environment. We are strongly committed to climate challenges and skilled in managing striking and complex projects. We remain involved in our projects from initiation to completion and work in full cooperation with our customers and partners during research, design, technical and construction phases. We actively promote and support new initiatives, ensuring there is always room for new ideas to make an impact.
Send your motivation letter, CV and portfolio in PDF format (max. 10mb). Citing ‘Public Space Designer’ to email@example.com